Thursday 7 January 2016

Murphy James An Acoustic Musician



Hi there, my name is Murphy James and I'm a full time professional singer/acoustic guitarist.
I have a vast repertoire that stretches from 60's till today's charts and have been performing on a full-time, professional basis for the past 15 years since the age of 17.

I have a summer residency every year at Windsor Racecourse as well as being the resident musician for the Ministry of Defence at Victoria (Windsor Castle), Wellington (Buckingham Palace) & Aldershot Barracks.

I am a regular featured artist at both Westfield London & Westfield Stratford Shopping Centres. As well as performing at restaurants for the likes of Antony Worrall Thompson & Jamie Oliver, I have also played parties for Fearne Cotton & Jo Whiley.

In 2014 I was asked to play as the main act at the Tour de France for the after event entertainment in Yorkshire to 16,000 people.

If you would like to have a listen to what I do, you can visit my website www.murphyjamesmusic.com where you will find over 70 Live Recordings & 50+ YouTube Videos.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please don't hesitate to get in touch by replying to this message or by using the contact details below.

I look forward to hearing from you either way.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HIRE MURPHY OR FIND OUT EVEN MORE ABOUT THIS GREAT UK MUSICIAN, CLICK HERE TO CHECK HIS PAGE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our Blogs.
We hope you enjoy them and enjoy our Guest Bloggers too.
Please take time to read a comment as we really value your feedback!
Many thanks again!